The steel used is the high quality steel Aisi Inox 316L also known as marine, better than AISI 316, it differs from AISI 316 stainless steel due to the lower amount of carbon present, The L stands for "low carbon". It makes the steels in this series particularly resistant to corrosion (especially pitting) even in particularly reducing, highly saline environments, guaranteeing excellent corrosion resistance.
Unlike solar heated outdoor showers, you do not have to worry about placing this shower in direct sunlight. The only limitation is your choice.
Marine steel 316L is the only material suitable for use in spas. This specific steel alloy offers a number of unique characteristics that make it ideal for withstanding the aggressive environmental conditions and corrosive environment typical of spas.
Spas are environments characterised by high humidity, variable temperatures and the constant presence of thermal water, which often contains mineral salts and corrosive substances. Under these extreme conditions, many materials can deteriorate rapidly, but 316L marine steel is designed to meet these challenges.
The main distinguishing feature of 316L marine steel is its exceptional resistance to corrosion. This alloy contains a higher percentage of chromium and molybdenum than standard marine steel, which gives 316L marine steel greater corrosion resistance in high-humidity environments and in the presence of salts and acids found in thermal waters.
Marine steel 316L forms a protective layer of chromium oxide on its surface, which prevents the corrosive action of harmful substances. This layer offers superior protection compared to other types of marine steel, ensuring the durability of thermal structures.
In addition, 316L marine steel is highly resistant to the high temperatures commonly found in spas. It can easily withstand the heat generated by saunas, steam baths and hot water used for therapeutic purposes, while maintaining its structural integrity and mechanical strength.
Another advantage of 316L marine steel is its ease of cleaning and maintenance. 316L marine steel surfaces are smooth and non-porous, preventing the build-up of dirt, bacteria or limescale deposits. Its durable structure facilitates cleaning and ensures a hygienic spa environment.
Sined presents the new line of garden and swimming pool showers and the new line of outdoor furniture. High quality, care for design, attention to the smallest detail and uniqueness, which characterize all the Italian excellences so appreciated in the world.
Although industrially manufactured, everything is created by an Italian studio and under strict supply chain directives such as the control of the various samples tested in Italy, up to the complete product and its certification.
The internal design was followed by a staff of Italian specialists, who analysed every single component, considering possible problems and studying solutions to prevent them. Everything to define high-end products!
Everything is made from the highest quality materials. Every single component has been selected with extreme care. The products are marketed with a series of useful, not to say indispensable, accessories that are normally paid for separately.
The physical production was then entrusted to an Asian factory with a great deal of know-how, and internationally recognised for its extremely precise quality control. The production facilities and state-of-the-art machinery used are so expensive that only such large economies of scale can sustain them.
You won`t find the same technical features and accessories on the market that SINED offers its customers.
It is recommended to install the shower on a solid, perfectly flat and level support, capable of supporting the weight of the shower and preventing it from falling, such as a concrete floor, stone, concrete base, etc. The shower is fixed by means of the plugs supplied and the C-BOX supplied. It is recommended to install the shower on a solid, perfectly flat and level support, capable of supporting the weight of the shower and preventing it from falling, such as a concrete floor, stone, concrete base, etc. Some advice
- It is recommended to purge the system before connecting the water pipes to prevent dirt and impurities from getting into the shower and causing it to malfunction.
- To prevent the formation of limescale, we strongly recommend installing a special filter at the water inlets and periodically cleaning the shower, the nozzles and the shower head. Our C-BOX quick fixing system makes the assembly and disassembly operation particularly easy. The C-BOX is equipped with a special cover to protect the water inlets from dirt and to avoid possible clogging of the pipes when the shower is disassembled.
- Before the winter period or in case of prolonged non-use, we recommend closing the water supply and emptying the shower completely. It is also advisable to dismantle the shower and store it during the winter or to protect the shower with suitable covers.Cleaning
- To avoid limescale stains on the outside of the shower, simply clean it with a damp cloth and mild soap, rinse it and dry it.
- Do not use aggressive or abrasive cleaning agents or those containing alcohol, hydrochloric acid or phosphoric acid.