Sined BUDONI Garden shower in 316L stainless steel with hand shower Height 221 cm, Satin black
Functionality and high quality distinguish the black AISI 316L stainless steel outdoor shower. Unbeatable value for money! Ask for the discount now!
The black shower for outdoor stainless steel of high quality. With hand shower for outdoor model BUDONI is a shower in Satin Stainless Steel Aisi Inox 316L with hot and cold water inlet. The black shower for external use is excellent for commercial, private, for external-internal swimming pool, garden or for the bathroom of house.
- Double mixer, it allows to have hot water from the shower head and from the hand shower.
- Hand shower
- Concealed water connections on the base.
- Taps in steel Aisi 316L.
- Water connection from the bottom with rapid connections.
- AISI 304 stainless steel hand shower hose
The steel used is high quality Aisi Inox 316L, also known as marine steel, which is better than AISI 316. It differs from AISI 316 stainless steel due to the lower amount of carbon present, L stands for "low carbon". This makes the steels in this series particularly resistant to corrosion (especially pitting) even in particularly reducing, highly saline environments, guaranteeing excellent resistance to corrosion.
Unlike solar-heated outdoor showers, you don`t have to worry about placing this shower in direct sunlight. The only limitation is your choice.
Sined presents the new line of garden and swimming pool showers and the new line of outdoor furniture. High quality, care for design, attention to the smallest detail and uniqueness, which characterize all the Italian excellences so appreciated in the world.
Although industrially manufactured, everything is created by an Italian studio and under strict supply chain directives such as the control of the various samples tested in Italy, up to the complete product and its certification.
The internal design was followed by a staff of Italian specialists, who analysed every single component, considering possible problems and studying solutions to prevent them. Everything to define high-end products!
Everything is made from the highest quality materials. Every single component has been selected with extreme care. The products are marketed with a series of useful, not to say indispensable, accessories that are normally paid for separately.
The physical production was then entrusted to an Asian factory with a great deal of know-how, and internationally recognised for its extremely precise quality control. The production facilities and state-of-the-art machinery used are so expensive that only such large economies of scale can sustain them.
You won`t find the same technical features and accessories on the market that SINED offers its customers.
It is recommended to install the shower on a solid, perfectly flat and level support, capable of supporting the weight of the shower and preventing it from falling, such as a concrete floor, stone, concrete base, etc. The shower is fixed by means of the plugs supplied and the C-BOX supplied. It is recommended to install the shower on a solid, perfectly flat and level support, capable of supporting the weight of the shower and preventing it from falling, such as a concrete floor, stone, concrete base, etc.
Stainless steel showers are particularly sensitive to impurities and limescale and, if installed outdoors, to low temperatures during the winter.
- It is recommended to purge the system before connecting the water pipes to prevent dirt and impurities from getting into the shower and causing it to malfunction.
- To prevent the formation of limescale, we strongly recommend installing a special filter at the water inlets and periodically cleaning the shower, the nozzles and the shower head. Our C-BOX quick fixing system makes the assembly and disassembly operation particularly easy. The C-BOX is equipped with a special cover to protect the water inlets from dirt and to avoid possible clogging of the pipes when the shower is disassembled.
- Before the winter period or in case of prolonged non-use, we recommend closing the water supply and emptying the shower completely. It is also advisable to dismantle the shower and store it during the winter or to protect it with suitable covers.Cleaning
- To avoid limescale stains on the outside of the shower, simply wipe it with a damp cloth and mild soap, rinse it and dry it.
- Do not use aggressive or abrasive cleaning agents or those containing alcohol, hydrochloric acid or phosphoric acid.